понедельник, 25 сентября 2017 г.

Well, it has been a few weeks since I completed my shiplap bathroom project and I have been loving the new look of my bathroom!  With one exception--the vanity.  I thought I could live with the laminate cabinets and countertop BUT I was wrong. The bathroom did not seem complete with the dated looking vanity and since we arent ready to replace it, I decided to paint it. Shocker, right :) Rather than use chalk paint like I usually do, I looked into how to paint laminate. Essentially all...


Well, it has been a few weeks since I completed my shiplap bathroom project and I have been loving the new look of my bathroom!  With one exception--the vanity.  I thought I could live with the laminate cabinets and countertop BUT I was wrong. The bathroom did not seem complete with the dated looking vanity and since we arent ready to replace it, I decided to paint it. Shocker, right :) Rather than use chalk paint like I usually do, I looked into how to paint laminate. Essentially all...

Original article and pictures take https://thepennydrawerblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий